Qualifications- Application must follow specific guidelines for the application to be considered. Numerous factors will be considered in the selection of award recipients, including academic achievement, leadership and citizenship, as well as the applicant''s Assistance Program
The Scholarship can be used for vocational training expenses for tuition, fees, tools, uniforms, and books. IMCAP will accept applications for the scholarship based on availability of funds. The scholarship recipients will be selected by IMCAP’s Board of Managers.
Diy Craft Paper Onlinehow to Diy Craft Paper Online for Applicant Requirements are:
1. Plan to attend or enrolled in a trade or vocational program, GED program or apprenticeship.
Diy Craft Paper Onlinehow to Diy Craft Paper Online for 2. Resides in a small town in the Grand Lodge Southern Area with a population under 10,000.
3. Must have a high school GPA of 3.3 or lower. for 1 last update 2020/07/09
4. Be 25 years old or younger with for 1 last update 2020/07/09 an identified financial need. 4. Be 25 years old or younger with an identified financial need.
5. Must receive a Referral from an Illinois Master Mason.
6. Applicants with a Referral from Masons from Madison Lodge #560, will be given first consideration for 1 last update 2020/07/09